Atomex HSP-10 Airless Paint Sprayer
For smaller fence painting jobs this is recommended. Painting with an airless sprayer is much faster than using a brush.
- Adjustable pressure control 0-3000psi
- Tungsten carbide valves for long life
- Max Tip Size: 0.015”
- Max Flow: 1.10 LPM
- Max Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Motor Size: 650W
- Warranty: 12 Months* Back to base
- Weight Net: 9.7 kgs
- Standard Inclusions: 1 x Airless Spray Gun
- 1 x 415 Reversible Tip
- 1 x 7.5m Paint Hose
- 1 x User Manual
* Warranty is for DIY USE ONLY, Professional or Contractor Use Will VOID WARRANTY.
This machine is rated for ~800L of painting.
Machine is ready to go right out of the box, simply slide on the suction hose, connect the paint hose with gun and start spraying. They work great!
This airless sprayer can be run on a generator/inverter. You will need a 2000W/2KVA+ generator.
FAQ's about the Atomex HSP-10 Airless Sprayer
1) Can the HSP-10 airless sprayer spray StudX Fence Finish? - Yes, the Atomex HSP-10 Airless Sprayer is designed specifically for spraying this type of paint, it will draw the paint directly from a 15 litre paint drum. You are not required to thin the paint but we do recommend stirring the paint thoroughly before spraying. It can also be used with acrylic wall & ceiling paint.
2) How much work can the HSP-10 airless sprayer handle? - The supplier has rated the use of the Atomex HSP-10 Airless Sprayer for between 4-6 full house repaints inside and out (800-1200L). The Atomex HSP-10 Airless Sprayer is the best valued airless sprayer on the market in Australia and is less than the cost of two days hire of an airless sprayer from most hire companies.
3) Warranty? - The Atomex HSP-10 Airless Sprayer has a 12 month warranty provided that the machine is not used for commercial purposes.